Monday, August 31, 2009

He's here!

We had our newest little man on Saturday, August 29 at 5:28am. He is absolutely perfect...he looks just like his brother's did. Here are a few pictures from the hospital. I have not done his newborn pictures at home yet, but plan on it one day this week. I will share them once they are taken.

Photobucket
Photobucket

I LOVE his spikey hair! It sticks straight up....all over!
Photobucket

This show just how excited he is to be the little brother....lol
Photobucket

and this picture will always be special to me. My grandpa is not doing to well most of the time and I am so thankful he got to meet our last little guy. He always looks so proud when he holds a new little one.
Photobucket

That's all for now. Back to my boys....

0 comments:

About Me

My name is Tanya and I live in a beautiful town in Southeastern MN. I am married to my best friend (Matt) and a mother of three wonderful and busy boys (Caidan, Camden and Cael). I started TJB Photography shortly after the birth of my second son but I have always loved photography and have been studying it for 6 years. We made the big jump into starting a business when I made the choice to stay home instead of returning to my previous work in the school district. So, when I thought about ways to stay home with my kiddos and bring in a little extra income, I thought of my two loves...photography and children. I have worked with children since my first year of college. I have actually worked at a couple different child care facilities for a total of 5 years and also worked at a local elementary school with special ed for about 2 years. So, lucky me, I not only get to do what I love, but also stay home with my boys. I feel so blessed to have the best of both worlds.

Giving Back

Giving Back
NILMDTS

Giving Back

Giving Back
Operation Love Reunited

ear candy


  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP