Monday, September 28, 2009

Wedded Bliss....

I was so worried about my brother's wedding, but I am happy to say that we all made it through perfectly...and with great pictures! Right now they are happily bumping along on a train to Montana. I wanted to get a sneak peak up since I am all of a sudden crazy busy with sessions...and I know they (along with our families) are antsy to see some from their special day.

Let me tell you, next to my wedding I have never been to a ceremony/reception that was more focused on the actual couple. Every detail was about them right down to the awesome s'mores at every table of the reception! U actually found out that Chuck, Rachel and some special friends handmade the candle holders with branches from their yard! Enough with the babble though...onto the pictures. I think this is the largest peak I have every posted so be prepared!

Getting ready...and some details
Photobucket

The beautiful bride and Chuck's spectacular dip!
Photobucket

The gorgeous couple and their unbelievable cute daughter
Photobucket

I fell in love with this lump of trees....so we used them a lot. Here are the men...
Photobucket

women...
Photobucket

and whole wedding party.
Photobucket

Rachel and Greta (and her amazing eyes!)
Photobucket

The short and sweet ceremony, complete with Jack Johnson music.
Photobucket

The kiss(es)
Photobucket

Rachel wanted a fun shot with the guys...so the farm boys hoisted her up! I love how her feet are crossed!
Photobucket

Since Rachel got lifted, it was only fair for Chuck to have a turn as well!
Photobucket

The reception was a blast! Most of these are from the Newlywed game which was way too funny!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you two for having me help you remember your special day. I hope you had as much fun as I did! I know you will continue living your spectacular life together. You are such a cute family!

0 comments:

About Me

My name is Tanya and I live in a beautiful town in Southeastern MN. I am married to my best friend (Matt) and a mother of three wonderful and busy boys (Caidan, Camden and Cael). I started TJB Photography shortly after the birth of my second son but I have always loved photography and have been studying it for 6 years. We made the big jump into starting a business when I made the choice to stay home instead of returning to my previous work in the school district. So, when I thought about ways to stay home with my kiddos and bring in a little extra income, I thought of my two loves...photography and children. I have worked with children since my first year of college. I have actually worked at a couple different child care facilities for a total of 5 years and also worked at a local elementary school with special ed for about 2 years. So, lucky me, I not only get to do what I love, but also stay home with my boys. I feel so blessed to have the best of both worlds.

Giving Back

Giving Back
NILMDTS

Giving Back

Giving Back
Operation Love Reunited

ear candy


  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP