Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A morning on the farm....

I absolutely love this family! I always feel so lucky to have the clients I have, but there is a special place in my heart for the families with three boys. I can see what I have to look forward to as my little guys grow. I love watching them all interact and how much they all love their mama :-) Anywho, I know that Katie has been very patiently waiting for this, so I will keep my words short.

We started out with a little extended family fun. This is Katie's dad, step-mom, brothers and then all of her boys (Chad included ;-p).
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This one only seemed appropriate to show with a seventies edit!
Photobucket

This is Katie and Chad's oldest boy...he is so much like my oldest and just as good looking!
Photobucket
Here is the middle man...I can only hope that Camden turns out as sweet as this guy.
Photobucket
And for the littlest guy who is no longer a baby.
Photobucket
I was so afraid that I did not get any good shots of this monster, but am now finding out that I have more of him than anyone else. Since I wasn't sure what I had of him, we spent a little time towards the end playing around with animal sounds and I was lucky enough to get this one. How cute is he...and how about those eyes?!?!
Photobucket
Such a good looking family!
Photobucket
Photobucket
We added grandma for a couple at the end. Right when they sat down, the wind went CRAZY. I love everything about this picture though. I am glad I got it!
Photobucket
And what better way to end this post than a picture of their adorable (but wild) puppy.
Photobucket

0 comments:

About Me

My name is Tanya and I live in a beautiful town in Southeastern MN. I am married to my best friend (Matt) and a mother of three wonderful and busy boys (Caidan, Camden and Cael). I started TJB Photography shortly after the birth of my second son but I have always loved photography and have been studying it for 6 years. We made the big jump into starting a business when I made the choice to stay home instead of returning to my previous work in the school district. So, when I thought about ways to stay home with my kiddos and bring in a little extra income, I thought of my two loves...photography and children. I have worked with children since my first year of college. I have actually worked at a couple different child care facilities for a total of 5 years and also worked at a local elementary school with special ed for about 2 years. So, lucky me, I not only get to do what I love, but also stay home with my boys. I feel so blessed to have the best of both worlds.

Giving Back

Giving Back
NILMDTS

Giving Back

Giving Back
Operation Love Reunited

ear candy


  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP