Tuesday, November 25, 2008

big sister + twin 1yr old boys=1 busy studio

I had the pleasure of photographing these three last year around this time and boy have things changed. I forgot how nice it is to be able to sit a baby down and have them not move. These two little boys were sure busy, but all three of these kiddos did a great job. I managed to get a couple nice group shots, but am really happy with their individual ones. I love looking through my captures and seeing true personality instead of cheesy grins. Here are a few of their pictures. Mom and dad, keep watching for the rest of your proofs. They will be done soon.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thanks for bringing them into my studio. They did a wonderful job especially for their ages!

0 comments:

About Me

My name is Tanya and I live in a beautiful town in Southeastern MN. I am married to my best friend (Matt) and a mother of three wonderful and busy boys (Caidan, Camden and Cael). I started TJB Photography shortly after the birth of my second son but I have always loved photography and have been studying it for 6 years. We made the big jump into starting a business when I made the choice to stay home instead of returning to my previous work in the school district. So, when I thought about ways to stay home with my kiddos and bring in a little extra income, I thought of my two loves...photography and children. I have worked with children since my first year of college. I have actually worked at a couple different child care facilities for a total of 5 years and also worked at a local elementary school with special ed for about 2 years. So, lucky me, I not only get to do what I love, but also stay home with my boys. I feel so blessed to have the best of both worlds.

Giving Back

Giving Back
NILMDTS

Giving Back

Giving Back
Operation Love Reunited

ear candy


  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP