Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Miss Kylee

This is my third time photographing this little beauty. I can not believe how much she has changed in such a short time. She was all smiles until the camera came out...but we managed to get some great captures! Here are a couple of silly little Kylee's 3 months session.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I can't believe that she will be 6 months old the next time I see her. That time is just going to fly by. Thank you for sharing your little princess with me. I can't wait to see you all again soon.
Tanya, TJB Photography

0 comments:

About Me

My name is Tanya and I live in a beautiful town in Southeastern MN. I am married to my best friend (Matt) and a mother of three wonderful and busy boys (Caidan, Camden and Cael). I started TJB Photography shortly after the birth of my second son but I have always loved photography and have been studying it for 6 years. We made the big jump into starting a business when I made the choice to stay home instead of returning to my previous work in the school district. So, when I thought about ways to stay home with my kiddos and bring in a little extra income, I thought of my two loves...photography and children. I have worked with children since my first year of college. I have actually worked at a couple different child care facilities for a total of 5 years and also worked at a local elementary school with special ed for about 2 years. So, lucky me, I not only get to do what I love, but also stay home with my boys. I feel so blessed to have the best of both worlds.

Giving Back

Giving Back
NILMDTS

Giving Back

Giving Back
Operation Love Reunited

ear candy


  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP