Thursday, November 20, 2008

Operation: Love ReUnited

I had my first Operation: Love ReUnited session this past weekend(www.oplove.org), and I could not have been blessed with a better family. They were so full of love and the boys were so well behaved. This will be dad's second deployment in the past 4 years and I am so glad that they chose me to help preserve some memories to help them through the next year apart. Here are a few from their special session.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wendy and Jeff-
You have such a beautiful family. I want to thank you to Jeff for fighting for us everyday, it is truly appreciated. And to you Wendy (your boys, too) for holding down the fort at home while Jeff is gone and for giving up some precious time with him so he can help us keep our freedom and rights. I hope you enjoyed your session and your sneak peak. The rest of your pictures will be done soon!
Thanks again!
Tanya, TJB Photography

0 comments:

About Me

My name is Tanya and I live in a beautiful town in Southeastern MN. I am married to my best friend (Matt) and a mother of three wonderful and busy boys (Caidan, Camden and Cael). I started TJB Photography shortly after the birth of my second son but I have always loved photography and have been studying it for 6 years. We made the big jump into starting a business when I made the choice to stay home instead of returning to my previous work in the school district. So, when I thought about ways to stay home with my kiddos and bring in a little extra income, I thought of my two loves...photography and children. I have worked with children since my first year of college. I have actually worked at a couple different child care facilities for a total of 5 years and also worked at a local elementary school with special ed for about 2 years. So, lucky me, I not only get to do what I love, but also stay home with my boys. I feel so blessed to have the best of both worlds.

Giving Back

Giving Back
NILMDTS

Giving Back

Giving Back
Operation Love Reunited

ear candy


  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP